SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME | FLAT WALK TO TOWN
- Just a short stroll from the heart of the biggest little town in Australia, the local Farmers Markets, and a close drive to Brunswick, Local Shops/Cafes, Byron Hinterland and the Crystal Castle, stands this hidden gem holiday home with everything you need to enjoy your time away.
- Plenty of space, 3 bedrooms and a baby room, separate studio with living, dining and bathroom facilities, air-conditioning, an open fireplace, WIFI, Netflix, and an underground pool with an outdoor entertaining area to impress!
- Relax while the children play in the large salt-water pool, laze on the day bed, reach for the fridge or cook up a BBQ and turn on the gas heaters.
- NO LINEN INCLUDED | SLEEPS 8 | 3 x Queen beds | 2 x Single beds | 1 x cot & change table in baby room
- Linen can be hired from Brunswick Laundrette Call Melanie on 0422 798 013
- No pets allowed at the property
You can park the car and leave it there for your stay! Just a short walk to the heart of the biggest little town in Australia, the local Farmers Markets, and a close drive to Brunswick, Local Shops/Cafes, Byron Hinterland and the Crystal Castle. The township is laid out in a grid, making easy to navigate and bike-friendly. Burringbar Street, Dalley Street, and surrounding side streets are lined with a unique range of shops and eateries, including the historic Middle Pub. The town also has a small IGA and larger Woolworths supermarket.
- Low Season $1,100pw
- School Holidays $1,300 - $1,500pw
- Christmas $3,000pw
- Easter $3,000pw
- Splendour $2,000 (4nights)
# Please note that there is an additional $25 booking fee payable with a 50% deposit upon booking and a $500 bond(which will be returned to you) due with the final payment 1 month prior to check in}