Torakina Tide is a modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in the perfect location for a getaway to the quiet coastal town of Brunswick Heads.
- The home has a beachy, comfortable feel and is the ultimate place to relax and unwind.
- Grab the fishing rod and head to the Brunswick River; take a swim at Torakina or a surf at the beach. You are walking distance to enjoy fish & chips at the Fish Co-op or enjoy a meal & a drink at the famous Hotel Brunswick.
- NO LINEN INCLUDED | SLEEPS 8 | 2 x Queen beds | 2 x Single bunks
- Linen can be hired from Brunswick Laundrette Call Melanie on 0422 798 013
- No pets allowed at the property
- This holiday home has everything you need to enjoy the perfect getaway for a couple or small family. You are walking distance to enjoy fish & chips at the Fish Co-op or enjoy the convenience of all that Brunswick Heads has to offer from the cafe lifestyle to the crystal clear river, then kick back and relax in your own private holiday home.
Within walking distance to the famous Hotel Brunswick. A 20 minute drive to Byron Bay, 15 minutes to Crystal Castle and 30 minutes to the Gold Coast airport.
- Low Season $850pw
- School Holidays $1,400pw
- Christmas $3,000pw
- Easter $3,300pw
- Splendour $2,000 (4nights)
# Please note that there is an additional $25 booking fee payable with a 50% deposit upon booking and a $500 bond(which will be returned to you) due with the final payment 1 month prior to check in}