Please read carefully – Terms & Conditions for all Holiday Lettings
- All bookings are arranged for the dates shown on your receipt.
- All bookings are made in good faith by our Agency but are subject to change as notified by the owner prior to the commencement of the bookings.
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon payment of half of the FULL tariff, which must be paid within 7 days of making the booking. If the deposit & bond is not paid by the due date your booking will be cancelled without notice.
- Annual rebooking must be made within the term of your present occupancy and confirmed with required holding deposit of half of the full tariff. The balance of the deposit is due 1 month prior to the start of your holiday.
REBOOKINGS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED ON SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS.
- All forward booking deposits are accepted on behalf of the present owner. Should ownership’s change; we cannot accept responsibility for arrangements or decisions made by the new owners.
- Bond- A bond is due and payable in addition to the tariff. LJ Hooker Brunswick Heads reserves the right to make claims on the security bond if the terms and conditions are not met. The bond will be returned to guests up to 10 days after vacating following a satisfactory inspection.
- All letting fees are payable prior to commencement of letting period.
- For all bookings, including Christmas, Easter and School Holidays the balance is due 1 month prior to commencement date.
- Payments can be made by: cash, cheque, money order or by direct deposit (please contact for details) or by using our online SECUREBOOKIT payment system.
- Lettings commence at 2:00pm on the day of your arrival and terminate at 10:00am on the day of your departure. Please return keys to our office.
- Call outs: Any call out, outside of office hours will incur a fee of $50.00. Variations to check in & check out times must be approved by our office, failure to do so will result in an extra days rent charge.
- Occupants arriving after hours will need to make prior arrangements for key collection.
- IMPORTANT-PLEASE NOTE: Letting fees are subject to increase without notice. If the rent is increased after making your booking, you will be given the option of paying the increase or receiving a full refund of deposit.
- Should a guest require duplicate keys after hours, a $50.00 service fee will be charged. If no spare key is available guest may be liable for any costs involved in gaining entry to the premises. Guests must not break in or attempt to break into premises when locked out.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
- If a guest cancels a confirmed booking no refund shall be made unless the premise is re-let for the total period of the proposed occupancy. An administration fee of $99 applies to all cancellations.
- No refunds are possible for any unused portion/s of the booking.
- We cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control and we reserve the right to cancel any booking should any circumstances arise that, in our opinion, renders the booking impractical. In either event, every reasonable endeavour will be made to arrange alternative accommodation or dates suitable to you, failing which all deposit monies, will be refunded. However, no other claim, right, action or demand shall exist in or can be made by you.
- Please wrap all garbage and place in the appropriate bin supplied. Council contractors collect every Sunday, Monday night, depending on your location so please place the bins at the kerb the night prior. Please ensure excess garbage is disposed of, prior to departure. The guest will be charged $10.00 per bag/box for any excess garbage not removed from premises.
- As you are not charged a cleaning fee, you are required to leave the premises clean, neat and tidy. Please ensure that prior to your departure that all washing up is done and all garbage is wrapped and placed in the appropriate bin provided. Fish must not be cleaned on the premises. Extra fees will be charged should the premises be left in an unsatisfactory condition determined by our Agency.
- No more than the registered number of guests are to occupy the premises. Strictly no tents or caravans are permitted on the property.
- Animals/pets are not permitted in or about the premises. If pets, which are unapproved, are found on the premises, the booking will be terminated and guests will be asked to vacate with no refund made. You will be charged for a professional pest spray and may incur extra charges.
- If the property is being offered For Sale the occupier agrees to allow the owner or Agent to conduct inspections with prospective purchasers at mutually convenient times by appointment.
- You are required to allow repair and/or service personnel to enter the premises for the purpose of conducting any repair or service deemed necessary by the Agent. Access times will be arranged prior where possible and, unless in the opinion of the Agent an emergency situation could exist or arise.
- The Guest is responsible for payment for any damage, breakage or loss. All such occurrences must be reported to the Agent.
- Do not move furniture &/or items from one property to another; Do not move furniture from one room to another and ensure that only designated balcony furniture (where supplied) is used outside.
- We cannot accept responsibility for personal possessions left on the premises. Please ensure that you have packed everything before vacating. If items are left behind, we will endeavour to recover and return items of value, but take absolutely no responsibility. Charges for recovery of goods will apply.
- Avoid unnecessary noise and behaviour that may disturb or distress neighbours or adjoining occupiers. Children are not allowed to play in driveways or staircases. Bylaws are to be obeyed. Should police be called during your stay, immediate eviction could ENFORCED.
- Property descriptions on our Website or with telephone enquiries are made in good faith. No responsibility can be accepted for errors, omissions or miss descriptions.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver messages. We suggest “fax post” be utilized.
- Mailbox keys are not supplied. Please alert our office if you are getting mail redirected.
- All properties are fully self-contained. Linen is not included unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied. Linen must be used on all beds. Where linen is supplied, an extra charge will be incurred if linen is damaged. Our aim is to maintain a high standard of accommodation but we must point out that the properties are privately owned and are furnished to the individual owner’s standard.
- Telephones are not generally available in properties, unless otherwise stated. If a telephone is provided, all calls must be paid for.
- BARBEQUE is to be cleaned at the end of your holiday period. If not, a cleaning fee will be deducted from your bond.
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS &CONDITIONS OF YOUR HOLIDAY LETTING CONTRACT CAREFULLY AS ANY DEPARTURE FROM THESE CONDITIONS PERMIT THE OWNER OR AGENT TO REFUSE THE KEY, AMEND THE LETTING FEE OR IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE LETTING.
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY AND ALLOW OTHERS TO DO THE SAME